Lower Back If you need help with lower back pain relief, we have you covered at Market Place Chiropractic. Our chiropractor in Lake Stevens, WA, wants to help you live pain-free and find the root cause of your discomfort so you can get back to doing the things you love. Whether it’s chronic low back pain or acute pain from an injury, we have a variety of treatments that can help.
What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Several things can cause lower back pain, which might be different than those that cause upper back pain. Some of the most common lower back pain causes include:
- Sciatica: This is a condition that happens when the sciatic nerve, which runs from your lower back down your legs, becomes compressed. This can cause pain in your lower back that radiates down your legs.
- Herniated disc: A herniated disc occurs when the gel-like center of a spinal disc rupture and pushes against the outer layer. This can cause pain and numbness in your legs and lower back.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition that happens when the spaces in your spine narrow, which puts pressure on your spinal cord and nerves. This can cause pain, numbness, and weakness in your legs and lower back.
- Degenerative disc disease: This is a condition that happens when the discs in your spine begin to deteriorate. This can cause pain and stiffness in your lower back.
If you’re dealing with any of these conditions, our chiropractor in Lake Stevens, WA can help. We will create a custom treatment plan to relieve your pain and conduct an assessment to determine which of these conditions might be causing your discomfort.
Treatment for Lower Back Pain
Once we’ve determined the root cause of your lower back pain, we can begin treating it. Some of the most common treatments for lower back pain include:
- Chiropractic adjustment: These are gentle manipulations of the spine that can help align your spine and help improve posture, help you move better, and relieve pain.
- Massage therapy: Massage therapy can help relax the muscles in your lower back and improve circulation.
- Exercise: We can develop a custom exercise plan to stretch and strengthen the muscles in your lower back to help support your spine and relieve pain, as well as rehabilitative exercises to help improve prior injuries.
Find Lower Back Pain Relief At Market Place Chiropractic
If you’re looking for lower back pain relief in Lake Stevens, WA, look no further than Market Place Chiropractic. Our chiropractor will work with you to determine the root cause of your pain and create a custom treatment plan to relieve your discomfort so you can get back to living your life. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!